Naila Nayem is a Bangladeshi Ramp Model and Actress. She has been working as a model for last five years. But Naila Nayem became popular after performing in the commercial of Grameen Phone in 2013. She is dental surgeon by profession and engaged in model. Naila acted in the item songs of Bangla film industry.
Naila Nayem Bangladeshi Model and Actress New Picture
Update News About Naila Nayem:
Naila Nayem has been criticized for her opened up still pictures in the virtual world. But her target was to be a film actress and recently she has signed contract for main characters of two films. She will soon be seen in the item song of the movie ‘Ratrir jatri’ directed by Habibul Islam Habib. She has performed in two music videos titled ‘Koto valobashi’ and ‘Vote for thot’ in which she exposed herself in the camera.
When she was asked where she wants to reach after ten years, Naila Nayem said, “I want to establish myself as a successful star. I cannot engage myself fully in the media for my profession as a dental surgeon where I worked three to four days a week. I am now preparing myself for giving whole time in the media.
Bangladeshi model and actress Naila Nayem completed her graduation in 2012 from a private dental college. Afterwards she completed her graduation in Public health from North South University. She visits patient regularly in a chamber in Dhaka.
1. Naila Nayem is going to step into the big screen through performing in an item song of the movie ‘Run – out’ directed by Tonmoy Tansen. Naila’s fans are eagerly waiting to watch the movie to be released soon. The film is now in the censor board.
2. Naila Nayem has signed contract for the first movie of Habibul Islam Habib; the film titled ‘Ratrir jatri’ in which Naila performed in the item song. She has also signed contract for several commercials also. About her frequent presence in the item songs, Naila said, “I have talked with many directors for performing in the item songs. But I think spectators will find me in a different way in the item song of the movie ‘Ratrir Jatri’.
3. Famous Bangladeshi model Naila Nayem is coming with her new music video. The video has already been composed by the association “Prekkha – greehoo”. The video is based upon the song ‘To – night’ sung by young musician Fahim Rid. Naila’s previous music vedios became hugely popular. Now she is going to appear again in this medium of entertainment. Few months ago, she stirred the spectators with her performance in the music video of the song ‘Vote for thot’ sung by Pritom Ahmed. Miss Nayem said, “Now I am busy with music video and events. The composition of the music video of Fahim has ended several days ago. There are other events running apart from that.”
4. It was heard that Naila Nayem performed in the music video of ‘City over night’. She presented herself in a new way in that video with Asif and ‘Black Zang Bigg Spade’ Sohan. The unofficial promo of the music video had been uploaded in her official YouTube channel and huge number of spectators entered the sight to watch that.
5. Naila Nayem has signed contract with an energy drink company named “Sea food and beverage” through which he will appear in the commercials of that drink company. The drink named ‘Rush energy drink.’
6. Naila Nayem has made her position in the industry within a very short period of time. She has been criticized for some of her works. Recently she has signed contract as the brand promoter of Nokia Lumia.
7. Google has published a report of the year of 2014 by using their search engine; it shows that Bangladeshi people searched the name of Naila Nayem for a huge quantity. She became one of the two most searched out personel in Bangladesh.
8. Naila Nayem received her first official recognition after being considered as the best female model of 2014. She said, “I am really amused after receiving such kind of recognition. It cannot be expressed in words. It will help to improve my work. ‘Dhallywood Award – 2014’ was arranged in Amsura concert hall in of USA in 3rd of April, 2014.
9. Popular actress Naila Nayem is an all through sports fan. She proved that during 2014 World Cup. Naila proved that again when she bought a huge 84 inch UHD TV from LG to watch all the matches of 2015 cricket world cup in Australia and New Zealand. But unfortunately the TV set broke down in time of carrying it in her home. It made her utterly disappointed.